WhatsApp Hide Chat List

Hide or show the WhatsApp Web chat list based on user interaction. Includes features for resizing and locking Chat list visibility.

< Feedback em WhatsApp Hide Chat List

Avaliação: Bom - o script funciona

§
Publicado: 11/08/2024

This is very fresh (moments ago), but there seems to perhaps have been some sort of update to WhatsApp Web, as a result of which this script currently doesn't work (at least for me). The chat list no longer auto-hides, or hides at all).
If this can be fixed, I'll be quite happy about it. Thanks for the continuous dev of the awesome script.
I'm not the only one whom it stopped working for, right?
(Chrome 64bit, latest version, Win11)

§
Publicado: 15/08/2024

Update: Not completely solved yet, as the chat list now shows very thin (being able to adjust the size would be amazing, but either way at the moment it appears really thin), but it works, and it is better with the script than without. So if you are working on solving this and that is why this suddenly looks better - thank you.

imxitizAutor
§

being able to adjust the size would be amazing.

Thanks for the feedback (suggestion)! I've pushed a new “Major” update. User can now resize Chat List!

§

Wow! Beautiful! And such a quick response and development. I commend you! 👏
Well done. If I could choose "Excellent! Script works and Dev is wonderful" instead of "Good - script works" I would do so in a flash 🙂🙂🙂

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.