KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Feedback em KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Pergunta/comentário

§
Publicado: 04/12/2016

kisscartoon captcha

A captcha was added to kisscartoon recently that this script blocks. If you disable the script and reload the page you can complete it and re-enable the script.

SwyterAutor
§
Publicado: 06/12/2016
Editado: 06/12/2016

I could only reproduce the captcha page by refreshing a lot... by smashing the F5 for a while. Are you scrapping links by any chance?

If you add the following line:

if (e.target.src && !['www.google.com', 'www.gstatic.com'].indexOf(element_host)) return;

...under...

/* typical js kludge, holy carp, that's convoluted! */
  var element_host = ((tmp = document.createElement('a')).href = e.target.src) && tmp.host; delete tmp;

...it will work. But I don't want to make special exceptions that will make this harder to maintain, so it's just for you. :)

§
Publicado: 07/12/2016
Editado: 07/12/2016

I am using a script that scrapes for direct download links but will be disabling it as it is likely causing this to pop up more often. That doesn't seem to fix it though, it still shows a loading bar but never loads the captcha. This is the url I'm testing this on right now http://kisscartoon.me/Special/AreYouHuman?reUrl=%2fCartoon%2fWe-Bare-Bears%2fEpisode-7%3fid%3d62476

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.