ChatGPT Modo Tela Larga 🖥️

Adiciona modos Widescreen + Tela cheia ao ChatGPT para visualização aprimorada + rolagem reduzida

< Feedback em ChatGPT Modo Tela Larga 🖥️

Avaliação: Bom - o script funciona

After I turn this on, my position for button for uploading image has changed, may you remove this bug 😯

adamluiAutor
§
Publicado: 05/11/2023

Hey thanks for the comment, this is a known bug that I cannot fix without being a Plus user, but I've been coding hard on my search GPT scripts and will take a dinner break, then I will pay for this service to make button appear, then I shall fix it for you

adamluiAutor
§

My meal breaks are quite long thuogh (over 1 hour sometimes) so please be patient and I will fix it immediately after

OMG, you are so nice!!! Thanks for all your great work! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

are this been solved? 😭

My meal breaks are quite long thuogh (over 1 hour sometimes) so please be patient and I will fix it immediately after

adamluiAutor
§

Hey sorry not yet, I was busy adding a new feature to GoogleGPT (check it out, now you can tab from chatbar to related queries and press enter/space to send it)

Now I take a smoke break, then I will pay for ChatGPT Plus, then fix the bug

Hey sorry not yet, I was busy adding a new feature to GoogleGPT (check it out, now you can tab from chatbar to related queries and press enter/space to send it)

Now I take a smoke break, then I will pay for ChatGPT Plus, then fix the bug

It's great, but I don't think it works for Chinese😯
It works only for English 🤔

adamluiAutor
§
Editado: 05/11/2023

Wait really? what happens in Chinese? Also I think I just got scammed for $20, I have no upload button I will ask for refund :( (if it still doesn't appear tomorrow)

adamluiAutor
§

also it works in chinese for me

adamluiAutor
§

Wait is this the button?

...from picking GPT-4 > Advanced Data Analysis? Also what browser and userscript manager are you using?

Wait is this the button?

...from picking GPT-4 > Advanced Data Analysis? Also what browser and userscript manager are you using?

Right, that's the one

Wait is this the button?

I'm using Chrome 119.0.6045.105(正式版本) (arm64), Tampermonkeyv4.19.0

I put "Chinese or English based on the Prompt" in language setting😯,but it comes to showing me English in recommend

I put "Chinese or English based on the Prompt" in language setting😯,but it comes to showing me English in recommend

Even if I set the language to English, when I ask in Chinese the GPT will respond also in Chinese

adamluiAutor
§

Ok I just updated ChatGPT Widescreen to work with the Plus buttons, also I will try to get GoogleGPT to create suggested queries in settings language after I publish a Chrome store update for ChatGPT Widescreen

Ok I just updated ChatGPT Widescreen to work with the Plus buttons, also I will try to get GoogleGPT to create suggested queries in settings language after I publish a Chrome store update for ChatGPT Widescreen

Sounds great!👍🏻

adamluiAutor
§

Check it out I just added you as a contributor @ https://github.com/adamlui/chatgpt-widescreen

adamluiAutor
§

Can you set your GoogleGPT language to "zh-CN" and see if the related queries are in chinse?

Can you set your GoogleGPT language to "zh-CN" and see if the related queries are in chinse?

It's not even showing the relative prompt now 🤔

§

Sometimes it can take a while, also make sure it's enabled in menu, and try to refresh

Some time it will mix with others 😯, this prompt is not written by me at all 🤔

It works now for chinese

adamluiAutor
§

It works now for chinese

Great!!

Some time it will mix with others 😯, this prompt is not written by me at all 🤔

All the userscript is doing, it takes your search term and sends it to ChatGPT + '(reply in zh-CN)' so if the response is weird, that is ChatGPT's fault unfortunately

I'm going to sleep, it's 1:17am now 😴. Good luck

adamluiAutor
§

Good night sir

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.