Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Image Search Direct Links Old Style

Replace links and click actions of the Google Image Search results with direct links to the picture, and the page link. Now opens in the same tab by default

< Feedback em Google Image Search Direct Links Old Style

Avaliação: OK - script funciona, mas tem bugs

§
Publicado: 28/09/2018

It started mishbehaving again. Probably Google changed their code?

Well, suddenly there are white borders around the images and the links under the images open in a new tab, not in the same page, when I left click on them. :( I can send screenshots if you need. I hope you read this.

§
Publicado: 03/10/2018

I had this same issue...I fixed it with uBlock Origin! I blocked this element: "##div .irc-nic.a-no-hover-decoration.iKjWAf." If that doesn't work try using the pick element tool & fiddling around until it selects all of them. It worked for me

§
Publicado: 27/03/2020

@"613 The Evil" said: Well, suddenly there are white borders around the images and the links under the images open in a new tab, not in the same page, when I left click on them. :( I can send screenshots if you need. I hope you read this.

Right, you were one of the people who preferred things opening in the same window. I might have to make a separate new version for that (ctrl+click for new tab would work, but middle click doesn't play nice for me >.<)

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.