ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Feedback em ppixiv for Pixiv

Avaliação: Bom - o script funciona

§
Publicado: 22/05/2019

"Search" results not displaying

Hello, I've been using your script for quite some time now and appreciate all the work. However whenever I try searching a tag, no results are displayed. Everything else works fine, including ranking, bookmarks, etc. I'm using the latest version of Chrome. Here are some error messages that I found on my browser's console. https://pastebin.com/TuuE4b0g

ppixivAutor
§
Publicado: 23/05/2019

It looks like Pixiv is returning a different version of the search page for you. That sometimes happens when they're A/B testing updates. Can you temporary install this version (disable the normal version to make sure they don't both run):

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ppixiv/ppixiv-test.user.js

This adds console logging for what it's getting back from search results, which will look like

------------- Search thumbnail data:

userscript.html:6814 [{"illustId":"...

Can you copy this from some search and upload the results? Chrome should show a "Copy" button under the log if it's too big.

Search results normally don't include any personal information, like your Pixiv user ID, but please do take a look over it before uploading, since I don't know what's changed for you. It should just have a list of search result image URLs, descriptions, etc.

§
Publicado: 25/05/2019

I installed the version you sent me and these were my results. This was after a serach for the tag オリジナル: https://pastebin.com/8gQFkuGg

ppixivAutor
§
Publicado: 25/05/2019

It looks like there's a fake "result" in search results for ads, which doesn't show up for me (probably due to pixiv premium). Try updating from that URL again and see if that helps. If that works, let me know and I'll update the build.

§
Publicado: 26/05/2019
Editado: 26/05/2019

It works great now. Looks like that was the issue. Thanks again for all your help.

-Update-

I noticed that when infinite scrolling, the images from before tend to disappear. But the new set of images display fine. And sometimes it doesn't infinite scroll at all. Its just stuck.

ppixivAutor
§
Publicado: 27/05/2019

Try the above link again, I fixed something related on the search page (don't know if it would cause what you're seeing, but easy to check before digging further). Does this only happen on the search page too?

§
Publicado: 29/05/2019

Yes only on the search pages. I tried the link again and everything seems to work just fine. I can infinite scroll no problem.

ppixivAutor
§
Publicado: 30/05/2019

Cool, I updated the build. Remember to point back at the script page (can probably just click reinstall), if you leave it on the test URL it won't download future updates.

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.