Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Opinie na Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Pytanie/komentarz

§
Napisano: 29-05-2015

Feedback - questions - typos - etc regarding 4.0 version

hi all. following a quick list of things i have noticed about the script.
1. at "resource tracker" tab last column has "EU" i am guessing those are Unified Elements. if indeed they are it should say "UE" instead.
2. when i go to "custom profiles" tab and select any task name and any profile nothing happens in the text field underneath. not sure if the text there should change to whatever is in the default task list that came with the script but that would be helpful. then we could do edits based on that text. If someone can clarify how that tab "custom profiles" work it would be nice. also the button there says "import" and yet it makes new custom profiles.
3. at "slots" tab please can you change the default shortenings for the profession levels cause leadership=lea and leatherworking=lea .
4. those counters are fantastic. love them. especially the refine counters tab.

§
Edytowano: 29-05-2015
  1. yes, thanks , fixed. Probably remained form the item name CraftingResourceElemental_Unified

2. changed to 4 letters, and added some color to few of them to make it easier to distinguish.

3. Thanks

4. The custom profiles tab was meant to import profiles into the script without editing the code, they are also saved at the browser level so they are not deleted with the script updates unless there is a full settings wipe.

Usually people modify the profiles/tasklists to their needs but later they can't easily upgrade the script because you will have to either manually diff the code or apply your changes again.

This also solves it for those that do not know how to edit the code, but want to use a profile a friend sent them.

The first select is to decide to what profession the profile should be added, for example the profile that i want to add is to leadership, so I select leadershp.

The second select is base profile: The added profiles can use already set profiles, change them and make new one, so for example I would like a new profile to be like the the AD one but with level 25 to be:

"Leadership_Tier4_25r_Huntexperiment", "Leadership_Tier4_24r_Killdragon","Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1",

So i set the text to be:

{ 
 "profileName": "My AD_Killdragon profile", 
 "isProfileActive": true,
 "level": { 
  "25": ["Leadership_Tier4_25r_Huntexperiment", "Leadership_Tier4_24r_Killdragon","Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1"] 
 } 
 }

Set the base profile as AD, and press import, the code will automatically take levels 1-24 from AD (my base profile) and apply my change to level 25. And will add "My AD_Killdragon profile" to leadership.

At least that is the planned behavior.

§

ok got it. so it overwrites whatever levels are in the custom part over the base part. so if for example i have same like your example but with levels 3,13,25 will only change those levels. thanks for the explanation

§
ok got it. so it overwrites whatever levels are in the custom part over the base part. so if for example i have same like your example but with levels 3,13,25 will only change those levels. thanks for the explanation

There is another functionality to make profiles smaller and easier is to duplicate missing lines, but were not yet decided what should come first, either the 3 duplicated to 4-12, 13 to 14-24
And then overwrite the base or not.

It was made to make the gathering profiles easy with putting only the 4 tiers.
Hopefully it will be resolved soon
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/pull/122

§
Napisano: 05-06-2015

If someone reading it, there is a more up to date discussion about added profiles here:
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/issues/126

BigRedBotAutor
§

I think that it should completely overwrite the base so that it would make duplication of lines that are not present simpler and easier to understand. I do not see a problem at all with requiring someone to completely replace a profile if they want it to do something different.

§

You can just choose a new profile (or omit the base / null in code), It will add a new one.

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.