Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Opinie na Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Pytanie/komentarz

§
Napisano: 24-05-2015

trying to make it make stones priority to diamonds

keep trying to change the tasks to give priority to lvl 22 and lvl 23 leadership tasks for the refinement stones but cant get it to work right.i know this makes me sound like a simpleton on here but please help if have a chance.

§
Napisano: 24-05-2015
Edytowano: 25-05-2015

Can you copy paste here what you tried, like this,

25: ["Leadership_Tier4_25r_Huntexperiment", "Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic", "Leadership_Tier4_24_Wizardsseneschal","Leadership_Tier4_22_Guardclerics","Leadership_Tier4_22_Guardclerics","Leadership_Tier4_25_Battleelementalcultists", "Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy", "Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds", "Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes", "Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight", "Leadership_Tier2_10_Battle", "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol", "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore"],

or just,

25: ["Leadership_Tier4_25r_Huntexperiment", "Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic", "Leadership_Tier4_24_Wizardsseneschal"],
§
Napisano: 25-05-2015

I too had problems getting the leadership task to do what I wanted so I change the task list for leadership xp to the refine stones and then set 3 boxes to do xp task, that way i still get decent AD and a steady supply of stones

§

Leadership AD -line is simple, you just try pick best task per AD/h and must look required item production time.

XP/RP is versatile

• what type refine stones you prefer, there are many
  • do less RP´s and more Leadership EXP(untill lvl25)
  • do more RP´s and less Leadership EXP

So there we allready have multiple profiles and all can change without notice because we dont controll gateway, just script what works for us.

Keeping script task list simple as it is now helps when you need customize because I cant and will not do daily tasklist optimization, but if some one make "best tasklist ever" then it will be used and if we find here good way optimize tasks then they will be moved to main script too.

Keep tampering, maybe we get best list one day, ;).

§

24::["Leadership_Tier4_24_Wizardsseneschal","Leadership_Tier4_22_Guardclerics","Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic"
the reason for this is I dont have any 25 lvl leaders yet but my top 5 are 24 it was working before but now it seems to be doing 24:[Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes","Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy" "Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight"(which I dont see being listed in the script anywhere for 24) it seems and that is what was doing before on my level 20 leaders before the update that made lvl 25 max leadership instead of 20 so it should work I think isnt supposed to be put the 3 tasks you want to do 3 of each of for the level of leadership on the toons? I mean that was the way my brother explained it to me but he could be wrong and he knows more about script then me.I mean I can usually understand what the scripts are doing by the way they read but I am not anywhere near the level of most the people on this forum.Maybe i wrote it wrong and need to uninstall the script reinstall your original and try to edit that again?The only thing i can see that is different is your line is 25: and mine is 24: would that cause something? thank you for listening to my initial question and responding if have further feedback plz feel free to help I am going to redo the edit and see if i can figure out what i did wrong.

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.