Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Opinie na Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Pytanie/komentarz

§
Napisano: 10-05-2015

For Pete's sake, don't click me! okay, move to the page where is profession what names you print...

i started getting an overlay in the upper left corner. It used to pop up whenever i restarted the browser, but now I cannot f&cking get rid of it and i can't find it in the code. Anyone seen this?

"For Pete's sake, don't click me! okay, move to the page where is profession what names you print and then... click"

I have upgraded to the newest version (the latest of the many version of 1.10.06.06), restarted the browser, etc.

§
Napisano: 10-05-2015

>> Anyone seen this?
&
>> and i can't find it in the code.
lead me to believe that you have either malware (scan your PC with Malwarebytes AntiMalware or short MBAM), or you have another script that is running along with the bot...

just my opinion...

§
Napisano: 11-05-2015
Edytowano: 11-05-2015

Check installed script and just click "Green" button to disable what you are not using,

xD... script.

ps. @BorisValkov,

§
Napisano: 11-05-2015

LOL. It was in the NW_professions_names script. I didn't find it in my search because of the slash. LOL. For Pete\'s sake, don\'t click me! okay, move to page where is profession what names you want print and then... click'

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.