(9anime) AniWave Bingewatcher+

Auto-fullscreen, skip intros, jump to next episode, 9anime on Vidstream and MyCloud videos (Auto-1080p in configuration panel)

< Opinie na (9anime) AniWave Bingewatcher+

Pytanie/komentarz

§
Napisano: 30-07-2022

Hi Dev,

For the 9anime vers, I saw the error on TamperMonkey and wondered if you can offer a solution to it.

userscript.html?name=9anime%2520Bingewatcher%252B.user.js&id=633064c4-1557-4361-a6d3-cc15ec3caf55:68293 (anonymous function)

and

Failed to execute 'requestFullscreen' on 'Element': API can only be initiated by a user gesture.
Context
https://9anime.id/watch/im-quitting-heroing.w115k/ep-1
Stack Trace
userscript.html?name=9anime%2520Bingewatcher%252B.user.js&id=633064c4-1557-4361-a6d3-cc15ec3caf55:68293 (anonymous function)

and

Context
https://greasyfork.org/en/discussions?user=10118
Stack Trace
rea/common.js:4 (anonymous function)

drhouseAutor
§

the first error doesn't show the source
the second error comment this out if you want '// rfs.call(video)'
the third error isn't a 9anime url

§

Hi Dev,

Thanks for the fast reply, seesm like 9anime script not working on my end but the animixplay is. Nonetheless thanks for the great script.

drhouseAutor
§

what seems to be the problem? also, how are you seeing error messages on 9anime's site with its anti-debugger code

§

Ahh.. the auto fullscreen for 9anime was working till yesterday for me but suddenly stopped without any notice or changes done. I'm able to see these error cause I enable the option collect error in TamperMonkey chrome extension details.

drhouseAutor
§

yesterday I experimented with a better auto-fullscreen method, it worked on my pc... try changing:
line 217 }, 1000);
to:
line 217 }, 3000);

if it doesn't work, I'll have to revert the update

drhouseAutor
§
Edytowano: 30-07-2022

btw, chrome has a browser security restriction so that a user must interact on a site's page once (usually done by clicking somewhere) before code can set fullscreen mode... this means to check if auto-fullscreen is working, you should go to any anime video page (example 'Pokemon episode 1') and then click on any other episode on that page (example 'Pokemon episode 2')

§

Hi Dev,

It seems like the fullscreen is detected by the player (the fullscreen icon changed to in fullscreen mode) but it won't enter fullscreen mode, however the script works splendidly in the Watch2gether videos in 9anime, not sure why though?

drhouseAutor
§

did you see the last message I wrote about browser security restriction? it means the first video page you open in a tab won't auto-fullscreen, but every other video you watch should auto-fullscreen... hopefully that's what you're seeing, which is normal

§

Hi Dev,

Unfortunately it seems remain to be unfruitful on my end, it's okay I guess since still have the animixplay version, thanks for your fast reply and giving attention to this issue. This issue might be an isolated on my end as it seem to be working on your end.

§
Napisano: 31-07-2022

I've actually had this same issue, while the code works when I enter an episode via a click by myself, through watchlist or clicking episode number while I'm watching, it does not work if I let the episode end naturally (without any input from me). And like Abyssal Assassin was saying, I can see the code do something, as the icon becomes "Exit Fullscreen" instead of "Fullscreen" after the episode ends but does not actually go to fullscreen.

drhouseAutor
§
Edytowano: 31-07-2022

darn, that's so strange, it worked on my pc, the problem with the previous auto-fullscreen method is users could only close it by pressing 'Esc'... but, it looks like I'll revert the change

drhouseAutor
§
Edytowano: 31-07-2022

hopefully all the feedback I'm getting from users are by those using Chrome and Tampermonkey
Ricky, you wrote "it does not work if I let the episode end naturally (without any input from me)"... what happens if you click once on an empty spot on the page (this is due to browser security restrictions), then does auto-fullscreen work after the episode ends naturally?

§

Hi Dev, yes can confirm I am a user of Chrome and TamperMonkey.

§

Hi Dev, just tried out 5.3, it works once again.... OMG I can't express how much I love your script, willl definitely contribute a cup of coffee as soon I get my recent paycheck.

§

Just updated to 5.3, and it also looks like it works! Player stays in fullscreen between episodes.

As you said, you cannot exit fullscreen unless you press "Esc" or hovering to the top and pressing the "X" but at least it keeps fullscreen between episodes.

Appreciate all your hardwork!

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.