Greasy Fork is available in English.

ao3 saved filters

Adds fields for persistent global & fandom filters to works index pages on AO3

< Opinie na ao3 saved filters

Ocena: Słaby - skrypt nie działa

§
Napisano: 06-04-2020

Continuous Crashing - whenever filter is on, I receive '0 works found - syntax error'

Reinstalling the script and even Tampermonkey itself didn't work.

tuffAutor
§
Napisano: 06-04-2020

Hi, I'm not able to see this behaviour. Can you please give me a list of the steps you took to see it, starting with installing the script?

For example, I just did:

1. Disable/remove all other userscripts
  2. Install the saved filters script
  3. Visit the Harry Potter works page
  4. Expand the "Saved filters" section of the sidebar and enter -dogs -cats and -"Albus Dumbledore in the global and fandom filter boxes, respectively.
  5. Enter "animals" in the "Search within results" box.
  6. Click "Sort and filter"
  7. See this at the top of the works page after it loads again: screenshot
  8. If I visit the Harry Potter works page again, it automatically reloads with my saved filters.

I suspect that running localStorage.clear() in your dev tools console will fix the problem, but you'd also lose your saved filters.

§
Napisano: 10-04-2023

I had the same problem, and it comes from mistyping a tag. I fixed it by clearing my browser cache for ao3, which signed me out, but let me get back to the "Saved Filters" section. I mistyped a tag and was missing a quotation mark -Albus Dumbledoor". Since that is missing the first quotation mark (it should be -"Albus Dumbledoor" it told me "Your search failed because of a syntax error. Please try again."

This does show an issue with the script since it is impossible to edit the "Saved Filters" section once there is a saved error.

§
Napisano: 11-04-2023

It's great to hear that you were able to solve your problem by clearing your browser cache and fixing the typo in your search tag. It's always a good idea to double-check the syntax of your search tags, especially when you're getting an error message.

In case you encounter similar issues in the future, here are some general troubleshooting steps that you can try:

Clear your browser cache and cookies: This can often resolve issues with website functionality or user accounts.

Check the website's help or support documentation: Many websites have guides or FAQs that can help you troubleshoot common issues.

Try using a different browser: Sometimes browser settings or extensions can interfere with website functionality. Trying a different browser can help narrow down the cause of the issue.

Contact the website's support team: If you've tried the above steps and are still experiencing issues, reaching out to the website's support team can help resolve the problem.

I hope this helps, and happy browsing!
https://crecentech.com/

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.