Greasy Fork is available in English.

IMDB info + .torrent from magnet

Show info of movies/series's (rating, poster, actors, ...) from IMDB on almost any torrent domain (thepiratebay, *torrent* , ...) as well as showing .torrent download links from any magnet:?url

< Opinie na IMDB info + .torrent from magnet

Ocena: Dobry - skrypt działa

§
Napisano: 05-06-2020

Regarding "remarkable" class

(sorry for bad english) Nice script, thank you for sharing it. I'm using a dark user style for 1337x.to, and want to improve coloring of ratings & stars. I noticed certain titles that have over 50000 votes and 7.0 rating have "remarkable" class applied to them. I want to use this class to apply different coloring to the titles based on whether or not they have the class. However, I realized some of the titles,even though meeting above condition, doesn't have the class. I've attached two screenshots. Is this an error or am i missing something? I’m looking forward to your reply.

§
Napisano: 14-06-2020

Hello "mu um",

Thanks a lot for using the script, for your feedback as well as for spending time digging and providing these details.

I investigated based on your description and it was indeed a bug! I fixed it and released a new version, that also utilizes a bit more of CSS over JS under the hood.

You can upgrade to the new version, and let me know afterwards if you experience the same issue or even if you have further questions/requests.

Thanks!

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.