AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Change font, size, width and background of a work + blacklist: hide works that contain certains tags or text, have too many tags/fandoms/relations/chapters/words and other options + fullscreen reading mode + bookmarks: save the position you stopped reading a fic + number of words for each chapter and estimated reading time

< Opinie na AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Ocena: Dobry - skrypt działa

§
Napisano: 30-09-2021

Incredibly useful, but I can't use the fic styles even though I love the design because the "alignment" option disables all mixed alignments, so a lot of formatting tricks that utilize the text being in the center or the right are just deleted. I have to disable the fic style preferences completely just to read these specific stories, which I can't know have their alignments disabled until I get to that section and it looks like shit, because there's no option to disable forced alignment. Deleting the option from the code does nothing but...deleting the menu option. I don't know enough about scripting to get around it. :( Some fics really integrate it as a core aspect of the art so it sucks I just can't use the feature at all now.

ScheggeAutor
§
Napisano: 12-10-2021

I have updated the script, you can now select default in text align. Can you tell me if it works correctly?

Odpowiedz

Zaloguj się, by odpowiedzieć.