Greasy Fork is available in English.

Duolingo Pro BETA

Duolingo Auto Solver Tool - Working July 2024

< Feedback op Duolingo Pro BETA

Recensie: Redelijk - het script werkt, maar bevat bugs

§
Geplaatst: 31-10-2023

Good script, some glitches, but can you please change the Turbo Mode to actually be fast?

The Turbo Mode for me is "normal" speed. It is not fast like Duohacker that zips through a lesson in two seconds. I have to leave this running on auto mode for hours each day to get enough XP... and hope🤞 it doesn't get stuck on a question. The Humane Mode is way too slow (by the way, it should be called Human Mode or Slow Mode,because the definition of "humane" doesn't make sense in this instance). However, beggars are not choosers, so it is what it is. Just my opinion. Thanks.

§
Geplaatst: 02-11-2023

Hey there and sorry about the issue.

Will be changing the backend for Duolingo Pro in a few days, it should speed the script up by at least twice, if not more. Humane Mode has "humane" in it to indicate it acts like a human when it comes to answering questions, but yes, it's definitely not the best option.

I would also recommend Repeat Lesson Mode, it has a much, much lower, if any, chance of getting stuck on certain courses. It also should be able to stack up to a thousand XP in less than an hour. (on the new script)

Thanks

§
Geplaatst: 09-11-2023

The repeat lesson mode is great as long as Lesson 1 does not have a problematic question that gets stuck frequently. In such an instance, it would be great if there was an option to choose other lesson numbers other than Unit 1, Lesson 1. Just giving suggestions.

As far as the "humane" mode, its your app, so even if the word doesn't make sense in this instance...go for it. However it is still not the appropriate word, since it doesn't mean "it acts like a human".

Reactie plaatsen