Greasy Fork is available in English.

Duolingo Pro BETA

Duolingo Auto Solver Tool - Working July 2024

< Feedback op Duolingo Pro BETA

Vraag/Reactie

§
Geplaatst: 30-09-2023

NOT WORKING! It is reverting back to the main "LEARN" screen all the time now. It will not stay in practice mode. Before it was just occasionally, but today it started doing it all the time. PLEASE FIX! THANKS.....

§
Geplaatst: 30-09-2023

Hey there, sorry about the issues. Fully Automated Practice Mode is not supported by Duolingo Pro because of the recently discovered safety issues it possesses to your Duolingo Account as well as low stability.

We highly recommend using Repeat Lesson mode because of it's high stableness and the very, very slight safety issues it possesses to your Duolingo Account until a version with a safe Fully Automated Practice Mode is out.

Thank you for using Duolingo Pro.

§
Geplaatst: 01-10-2023

I hear what you are saying, but I have been using various Duolingo hacks for a long time and never had an issue with getting my account shut down. That is caused by users that overdo it and run way too much XP in too short a time period. If they are not smart enough to use common sense, then they deserve getting their Duolingo accounts locked. I do my actual lessons manually on my own to learn, but use this app on other languages just to get XP to get to the top of my league each week. Honestly, if Duolingo Pro didn't have the "Solve All" auto mode feature, then I wouldn't see its usefulness, because it makes no sense to have to sit there clicking every few seconds to do a lesson. Anyhow...just my opinion.

§
Geplaatst: 01-10-2023

We had a user who got banned about a month ago so we're trying to be careful when it comes to what features we want to have in Duolingo Pro. We're sorry this is causing inconveniences and we highly recommend Repeat Lesson Mode as an alternative. Fully Automated Practice Mode is also coming soon but we cannot give a date as currently, it faces at least a few errors in every course.

Reactie plaatsen