Greasy Fork is available in English.

Watch Order & Adaptations Finder

See the franchise's correct watch order and all entries. Easily check if an entry has Live-Action/Dorama adaptations, and copy the entry or all franchise entries' title(s).

< Feedback op Watch Order & Adaptations Finder

Recensie: Goed - het script werkt zoals het hoort

§
Geplaatst: 04-08-2024
Bijgewerkt: 04-08-2024

In the code, there's a line
// @name Find The Correct Watch Order And All Related Entries+Live-Actions+Doramas + Copy Entry Title
// @namespace Search for Live-Actions\Doramas\All Related Entries + Correct Watch Order + Copy Entry Title

It's making an error when I'm trying to sync in Violentmonkey with WebDAV that I use, because the way it saves the file name is by using the "@name" in the code and apparently including "@namespace" and making it too long. Since I've trimmed it, there's no error. I don't know the use of "@namespace" because others script that I use do not have that.
Edit:
I'm not sure the way it saves a file name is because the Violentmonkey or the WebDAV that I use yet

§

My bad, other's script uses @namespace but I didn't see it

hacker09Maker
§

My scripts are made only for tampermonkey. I've never used WebDAV I can't help you.

Yes namespace is required for any user script and any script manager, some devs even use their greasyfork link there so it's longer than script titles.

§

I know it's my own problem that I can fix, I'm already asking them on Violentmonkey how they save file names. I have 254 scripts and this is the only script that giving an error trying to sync for "name too long".
Thank you for the script.

§

No other scripts that I have has a namespace this long as the title, usually link or author name.

§

I forgot to mention that I use 14 scripts from you and this is the only one that has very long namespace.

hacker09Maker
§
Geplaatst: 06-08-2024

I see

Reactie plaatsen