Unedit and Undelete for Reddit

Creates the option next to edited and deleted Reddit comments/posts to show the original comment from before it was edited

< Feedback op Unedit and Undelete for Reddit

Vraag/Reactie

§
Geplaatst: 16-04-2023

Hello,

Since the Reddit interface changed again this Thursday on my side, your Chrome extension and your script don't show up anymore for me like the screenshots show.
The example used : https://www.reddit.com/r/revancedapp/comments/z6llgo/revanced_revanced_extended_guides_useful_links/

Thank you for your answer.

Google Chrome Browser with Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey and Extension

§
Geplaatst: 17-04-2023

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce the issue since Reddit appears unchanged for me.

It is possible that this new UI is in beta and not yet rolled out to all users, or possibly you have other scripts or extensions affecting the UI.

In any case, I have added this to the GitHub issue tracker (#94) so when I am able to see this UI, I can start to work on it.

§
Geplaatst: 17-04-2023

In the meantime, you could always switch to Old Reddit from the top-right menu if needed.

§
Geplaatst: 19-04-2023

For the moment, I'm still on this new interface of Reddit and the top-right menu to switch to the Old Reddit or to the dark theme doesn't appear anymore on this new interface :-(

§
Geplaatst: 27-08-2023

Hello,

I just like to know if you too got this new Reddit interface please ?

Example of today on my side

Reactie plaatsen