计时器掌控者|视频广告跳过|视频广告加速器

控制网页计时器速度|加速跳过页面计时广告|视频快进(慢放)|跳过广告|支持几乎所有网页.

< Feedback op 计时器掌控者|视频广告跳过|视频广告加速器

Recensie: Goed - het script werkt zoals het hoort

§
Geplaatst: 20-03-2020

Little request ?

Hi, Sorry to borring you with this but i have a litlle request regarding your script 'Time Hooker'. I really it and i was trying to figure out how to set the option 'x2' 'x4' etc without mouse interaction. I want to select the option X4 with keyboard shortcut... Hope you understand what i mean... Is it possible to give me tip how to change or replace value on your script ?

Ps: I was surprise to see howmany website can't detect this ... Why ? is it to script good to be caught by website ?

Please let me know if you cvan help me with this

Big up to you and your good prog. script

Jason

CangshiMaker
§
Geplaatst: 23-03-2020
Bijgewerkt: 23-03-2020

uhmmm...

CangshiMaker
§
Geplaatst: 23-03-2020

@"THINK TRONIK" 说道: Hi, Sorry to borring you with this but i have a litlle request regarding your script 'Time Hooker'. I really it and i was trying to figure out how to set the option 'x2' 'x4' etc without mouse interaction. I want to select the option X4 with keyboard shortcut... Hope you understand what i mean... Is it possible to give me tip how to change or replace value on your script ?

Ps: I was surprise to see howmany website can't detect this ... Why ? is it to script good to be caught by website ?

Please let me know if you cvan help me with this

Big up to you and your good prog. script

Jason

Hello, If you mean that u want to apply the x4 with keyboard shortcut, there are some shortcut mappings:

[Ctrl] + [.] means +2
[Ctrl] + [,] means -2
[Alt] + [.] means x4
[Alt] + [,] means /4
[Ctrl] or [Alt] + [0] means back to 1 

Hoping it's helpful for you

Cangshi

Reactie plaatsen