Gota.io Features by Donut + Linesplit

Linesplit up, down, left and right • Diagonal linesplit with just one key • Hotkeys to show/hide skins, names, mass, food, chat, minimap, score panel, party panel and leaderboard • Auto respawn in Team Scrimmage • Leave a scrimmage match before it ends • You can change the keys as you wish

< Feedback op Gota.io Features by Donut + Linesplit

Vraag/Reactie

§
Geplaatst: 25-08-2019

Overlapping in Scrimmage

So im playing Scrimmage and this happens : I am playing a game and it finishes, and im in the Queue screen. I want to change my skin so i click "Esc". Next thing i see is the Queue screen overlapping with the Menu screen. So basically if you ever edited a picture with layers, the bottom layer would be the Menu screen and over that the Queue screen. SO i cant change skins, nor go in settings etc. Please reply to me in Discord if you know a fix because it does it randomly. (my discord :Goaler#5126) Thanks. - Goalerzz

Max DonutMaker
§
Geplaatst: 28-08-2019

I could not find your Discord profile for some reason, that is why I reply here. Thank you so much for your report! The bug has been fixed. Update the script to the newest version in order to get the desired behavior right now.

Reactie plaatsen