Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 21.06.2015
Edited: 21.06.2015

[Request] FoOlSlide based sites

Since many scanlators use FoOlSlide, I figured I'd put a request in :). Image links are loaded into the variable 'pages' ("var pages") in JSON format.

Examples:

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 30.06.2015

I added a foolslide implementation and matched those three sites. If there are any other foolslide based sites that you (or anyone) would like me to add feel free to let me know.

Update is v1.6.23.

Since the script is explicit about which sites it loads on I can't just detect if a site is using foolslide and load the script unless I've added the URL to my script, it's the trade off I've made for better performance (i.e. only load when absolutely necessary).

§
Posted: 01.07.2015
Edited: 01.07.2015

@fuzetsu thanks. Here's a few more sites that use FoOlSlide:

§
Posted: 25.07.2015

Bump to add the sites above to "Pending Site Requests".

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 26.07.2015

Wow, there's a lot, fortunately if they really all use the exact same reader they should be pretty easy to add (just by updating the "match"). I added them to the pending list.

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 17.08.2015
Edited: 17.08.2015

I added all the foolslide sites, they were pretty easy to add, only had to make a small adjustment for one site. Changes: 1.7.8

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 28.09.2015

@MammothJerk
Added all those except for the NSFW ones (those go in the NSFW script now) in v1.8.4.

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 25.10.2015

@Mammothjerk
added to pending

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 28.10.2015

@Mammothjerk
added both in latest update

Sign in to post a reply.