Greasy Fork is available in English.

Nexus Download Collection

Download every mods of a collection in a single click

< Feedback on Nexus Download Collection

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 28.03.2024

I encountered a problem, im downloading collection with over 800 mods and when i use this script it opens wortex and add mod to download but it seems that i need to alt tab to nexus site after every single mod so that it actually goes into vortex. Does anyone else have this kind of problem or am i just doing something wrong?

DrigtimeAuthor
§
Posted: 01.04.2024

I think the alt tab didn't do a thing. It is just Vortex that take a while to receive mods because your collection is very huge. To quote my self from the script description :

However, Vortex will take a while to start the download of every mod, so don't panic if the number of currently downloading mods is not the same as the number of mods in the collection; they will start downloading later. At the end, you will have the same number of mods as in the collection.

DrigtimeAuthor
§
Posted: 03.04.2024
Edited: 03.04.2024

Seems like you are not the only one the same issue was mentioned here https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/483337-nexus-download-collection/discussions/238083

Like I asked him, which browser are you using and do you perhaps have settings to save cpu/battery usage by putting into sleep tabs ?

Sign in to post a reply.