Greasy Fork is available in English.

[TS] Youtube Filter

Filter out users and channels from search with GUI. Include Auto-Paging and ScreenShot Links.

< Feedback on [TS] Youtube Filter

Question/comment

§
Posted: 18.01.2016

filter youtube on the outside, too?

Hi TS! Once again, I'm using one of your scripts, tried it out, and am happy with the results.

But I'm wondering: is it possible to block ytubers from the outside of Youtube.com, i.e. from a search engine e.g. Google?

Here's my scenario: I use Google's video search a lot -- much more than Youtube's search. I'ld like to remove from the search results certain yt users; you know, those "Uploaded by" links. This way, I can avoid even going to their vid pages.

I don't want to take away the [TS] Youtube Filter functionality, because that's useful for filtering users once inside Youtube. In fact, I can see the block list working inside & outside youtube.

Is this doable?

TimidScriptAuthor
§

Hello,

Currently I am not working on any scripts and have a huge backlog.And I mean huge number of things I need to update and finish.

Yes it is doable but I am unable to work on it at the moment. Also I no longer use Google that much, I prefer using engines that respect your privacy, like Startpage and DuckDuckgo.

I will put it on my "maybe todo" list and see how things play out. Don't hold your breath, it's been over 6 months since I really worked on any scripts.

§

Good enough. I'm willing to wait, as your scripts are some of the best!

Thanx so much for your contributions.

Sign in to post a reply.