Greasy Fork is available in English.

ChatGPT Exporter

Easily export the whole ChatGPT conversation history for further analysis or sharing.

< Feedback on ChatGPT Exporter

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 12.02.2023

Thank you, kind stranger, I thought of creating something like this myself but lack any knowledge for it.
Then stumbled upon yours and it does what I wished for and more.

But one only tiny suggestion or request:
You see, in the left side bar, each chat conversation is automatically given a pretty fitting name.
Would it be possible when downloading the conversation to not have to input a name yourself but use that name there instead?

so we moving move over the export button, we have that name put there as "default" instead of that chat_{filename} or whatever it was.

so I can relate the actual chatgpt conversation to the fitting history backup on my computer :-)

yeha, I could copy and paste but that gets annoying for the 30+ conversations I intend to store :-)

§
Posted: 13.02.2023

A short question:
How do you manage to edit this?
Cause whenever I open tampermonkey and go to the source code of this (or a new script with such a long script code like this), it basically freezes my firefox browser.
takes minutes to open the script, forget clicking or editing stuff live.

how do you handle this?
or isnt it super laggy or freezeing for you at all when viewiing the code in tampermonkey?

pionxzhAuthor
§
Posted: 27.02.2023

1. Now you should be able to customize the filename to contain the nice title.
2. I have built the whole workflow for this script. You can check the source code on GitHub. https://github.com/pionxzh/chatgpt-exporter

If you are interested in contributing new features / fixing bugs, feel free to join us. We can also discuss the feature request. :)

Sign in to post a reply.