SwagTv script

this script will automatically fetch and go to the next video after the meter goes up.

< Feedback on SwagTv script

Question/comment

§
Posted: 07.09.2015
Edited: 09.09.2015

Made Scripts for New SBTV (renamed Watch now) and nCrave

-deleted-

It's possible because I did it. But unfortunately, it's too risky to share it publicly.

§
Posted: 09.09.2015

Congratulations on getting it working.
Are you planning on releasing the script so that others can test it and confirm it works.. and do you have a 'donate' link on a webpage somewhere? Other than here of course, as any donations would not be directly for the script, which would have legal issues/consequences, but rather for your contribution to opensource software.

§
Congratulations on getting it working.
Are you planning on releasing the script so that others can test it and confirm it works.. and do you have a 'donate' link on a webpage somewhere? Other than here of course, as any donations would not be directly for the script, which would have legal issues/consequences, but rather for your contribution to opensource software.

Sorry, not going to happen. You'll have to wait for another scripter.

§

fair call. ...

§
Posted: 17.09.2015

Oh dear. Looks like Watch just got rid of the autoplay feature. Doesn't affect the script at all though because the script has already been auto clicking the next video.

Hmm, should I release a "Lite" and less powerful version of my script? Not full auto, maybe just auto playing through the playlist because of Watch's new update?

§
Posted: 19.09.2015
Oh dear. Looks like Watch just got rid of the autoplay feature. Doesn't affect the script at all though because the script has already been auto clicking the next video.

Hmm, should I release a "Lite" and less powerful version of my script? Not full auto, maybe just auto playing through the playlist because of Watch's new update?

sure anything helps

§
Posted: 20.09.2015

Here, try some nGage. You have to manually open the first link and delete the windows afterwards but you no longer need to click next.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/12552-sb-ngage-auto

§
Posted: 23.09.2015

Go to this thread for new scripts from now on.
https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/6255/allen-s-swagbucks-scripts-collection

Also, I released my SB Toolbar Auto toolbar, which is basically the successor to Tjololo's SwagTv script.

Sign in to post a reply.