모든 짧은 링크 우회

모든 짧은 링크 사이트 우회는 성가신 링크 단축기를 자동으로 건너뛰고 목적지로 직접 이동합니다.

< 모든 짧은 링크 우회 피드백

리뷰: 보통 - 동작하나 버그 있음

§
작성: 2022-10-12

the problem is the redirection by your blog, depending on the site gives invalid key and loses all progress, your blog could open in another window and let the original page go straight.

bloggerpemula개발자
§

Yes , that's true , my blog just make trouble

Maybe it will be better if i make this Script for Private only, because Nobody support me and Nobody Read my Script info before leaving feedback,

All they do just reporting my Script and My Blog as Spam , Worst Script

Dear author bloggerpemula! You need to learn to accept criticism, it is always there when you work with users.

§

This problem is then calculated when going through this script https://greasyfork/en/scripts/additional-bypass .

bloggerpemula개발자
§

Dear author bloggerpemula! You need to learn to accept criticism, it is always there when you work with users.

If you asking me to learn accept criticism , that mean you not read all my previous replay for users, remember my script exist since 2021 ( before this , i use for personal more than 5 month for testing )
whenever users asks me to add some sites for bypass, i will do it when i can and i have time to do it
whenever users asks me to fix some broken bypass due to a site updating or changing to a new site , i will fix it when i can and i have time to do it,
Why would I want to do that? Because they give good suggestions and critiques ( you must learn this, because your feedback is bad and unrelated with my script )
that's why now my script works on more than 500 sites (which I have explained in Script info) , I have also explained about redirecting to my blog before going to the destination, if you have a problem, provide an example link, I will fix it in the next update.

Many time i have explain in the comments my script works for more than 500 sites , so please provide some details or more explanation when leaving feedback, because i will not publish any script if it doesn't work for me, all tested and working with my Firefox Browser + Violentmonkey.

Still Think i don't accept criticism ?

So, if all of you are still criticizing in a bad way, I think it's better if I change my script for personal not for public anymore, I will only invite good users, who know how to respect with others, which I'm currently working on, at this time only 12 members in my group.

§
수정: 2022-10-12

Please use your brain, before you comment, many times bloggerpemula always give answers when users ask, but they never read the info script or see to every conversation of bloggerpemula and users in the comments column, including you.You not a boss here dude...

§
작성: 2022-10-13

This script has been used for many years and you're saying to accept criticism? Look how many feedback has been response by bloggerpemula, look how he fix the bug when somebody said there a bug. Then you said he need to accept criticism 🤔
The problem is there so many ridiculous ppl who keep complain and leaving a bad reviews just because only a few pieces of shortlink has a bug. IT ONLY A FEW PIECES OF SHORTLINK, they don't even read the script info and just leaving a bad reviews thinking that they're the boss.
Learn about respect and how to appreciated people first before judging.

§
작성: 2022-10-13

Yes, I agree with you guys @HatakeKakashi @Zhy_08 @bloggerpemula did a lot for us for free, and still, u criticize him and comment negative reviews about his hard work shame on you be gentle bro, and if u can't just stop using his script.

§
작성: 2022-10-15
수정: 2022-10-15

Dear @IronPerry and the other guy who asked @bloggerpemula to accept criticism it would be my earnest request to you stop using the script and try to learn to be grateful for all things in life. As being grateful will attract more into your life.

First of all Bloggerpemula is not bound to take criticism at all because he is doing charity to us by sharing his script. Imagine he could have used for his own personal thing but he chose to share with us.

Secondly its free. Right. So we dont have any right to criticize because we have not paid anything for it. It is free and I must say the creator has a really big heart that he monitors and listens to users feedback.

Thirdly imagine for a minute that you are working hard to make the script the best and make it available to users for me by working hours and then someone comes and criticize you badly. How will you feel?

Lastly I am really grateful and happy to have bloggerpemula in my life. Learn to appreciate the blessings that are there in your life.

You're talking nonsense.
Firstly: I meant that he behaves like a child, that he answers every problem with "my script is bad, don't use it."
Secondly: The script is not free. You give him traffic. So it's mutually beneficial

I also work with people in a similar field. My scripts are also shareware. They write a lot in person about some problems or failures. If possible, I solve them or answer that it is not possible. And we have to explain the same thing to beginners.But there is no way in my mind to respond with such phrases as "my scripts are bad, don't use them."

§
작성: 2022-10-17

I also work with people in a similar field. My scripts are also shareware. They write a lot in person about some problems or failures. If possible, I solve them or answer that it is not possible. And we have to explain the same thing to beginners.But there is no way in my mind to respond with such phrases as "my scripts are bad, don't use them."

Yes, you are right, the way he answered the questions today are wrong. But look at his past comments to beginners who ask question, he answers it well. He is just a person who is disappointed with the ratings given by his users. We know that most users only give a rating when there is a problem on a website due to their update and they never even give good feedback when there is no problem on it.
We know that's their right, but it's very unfair, right? 🤷

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.