Greasy Fork is available in English.

Netflix 마라톤(일시 중지 가능)

요약, 소개, 크레딧 및 광고를 자동으로 건너뛰고 Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, HBO Max, Starz, Disney+ 및 Hotstar에서 "다음 에피소드" 프롬프트를 클릭하는 구성 가능한 스크립트입니다. 자동 건너뛰기 기능을 일시 중지/재개하는 사용자 지정 가능한 단축키입니다. Alt + N은 설정입니다.

< Netflix 마라톤(일시 중지 가능) 피드백

질문/댓글

§
작성: 2022-12-01

How do I open the popup/context menu on tampermonkey? Also both of the keybinds dont seem to work. It is probably me messing something up but could you clarify how I work the script. I'm on Chrome using tampermonkey.

aminomancer개발자
§
작성: 2023-08-16

Can you visit a site (e.g. netflix, amazon, etc.) and open the devtools console and copy and paste the log?

There isn't really much to it. The script doesn't require any setup steps beyond installation. All the customization options are just that, optional. If you're using the latest tampermonkey it should support menu commands out of the box. As far as I know, it doesn't do context menu items. It adds them to the addon's browser action. In Chrome, browser actions get added to the little puzzle piece icon in the toolbar, and from there you should be able to pin them to the toolbar. Clicking the violentmonkey button there should open the menu. The menu shows all the scripts matching the active tab. So, as long as you're on a site supported by Marathon (e.g. Netflix), the script should show up in that menu, with the list of menu items directly underneath it.

As for key binds, I'm not really sure what to tell you. It doesn't require any instructions or setup, the default keys should just work out of the box (Ctrl+F7 and Alt+N). To modify them you just need to get the menu open.

Maybe your script settings got messed up somehow. You could try resetting your setting storage for the script. In tampermonkey settings there should be a Config Mode setting you can set to Advanced. And then if you go to edit the script, there should be a Storage tab at the top. And you can just empty that out so it's just {}. Then the script should set up the defaults again and they should just work.

Other than that, not really sure what to tell you. The key bindings are really simple javascript. If they're not working, it sounds like you have a more fundamental issue with your browser settings or userscript manager.

P.S. I recommend using Violentmonkey. I don't see any reason Tampermonkey shouldn't work, since it's very similar, but I don't routinely test the script with Tampermonkey, so using it for this script will always be less reliable.

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.