Pocket direct links

Clicking on an item directly opens the website, not the Pocket reader.

< Pocket direct links 피드백

리뷰: 좋음 - 잘 동작함

§
작성: 2020-08-28
수정: 2020-08-28

Thanks for the script. This is very useful.
However, after installing the script I cannot navigate to other Pocket's sections, e.g. Archive, Tags, etc..

Steps to reproduce:

1. In Firefox 80 or Nightly, install Tampermonkey v4.11.6117 or Violentmonkey v2.12.7.
    (I cannot install the script with Greasemonkey v4.9 for some reason.)
  2. Install this script v2.0.0.
  3. Log in to Pocket.
  4. In the left sidebar, try to navigate to sections other than My List.

Actual result:
The site does not switch pages. All https://app.getpocket.com/* links except My List does not work.
In Firefox's devtool > Console, there's this error when I click the sections:

Uncaught TypeError: 'pushState' called on an object that does not implement interface History. breadcrumbs.js:314

Expected result:
The script should not block navigating to these sections.

Note:
I can directly navigate to these sections by a direct link in a new tab, e.g. https://app.getpocket.com/tags/untagged-items, but the article list does not show.
v1.1.1 does not have this issue, but of course it does not work on My List neither.

agj개발자
§
작성: 2020-08-29

Thanks for the report, Fanolian! I'll check what's wrong. I happen to be a Greasemonkey user though, so I'm not sure why you can't install it using that.

§
작성: 2020-08-29
수정: 2020-08-29

Thanks for the quick reply. I just realize Greasemonkey does not work in permanent private browsing mode (never remember history in Firefox's Options).
I can confirm your script works flawlessly in Greasemonkey, but not in Tampermonkey nor Violentmonkey (for Firefox anyway).

Unfortunately I cannot switch to Greasemonkey because I have another very old, abandoned script that does not work in Greasemonkey 4+ (and I don't know how to fix it myself).

Perhaps I'll think of other means to use your script if my issue is hard to fix. Thanks.

agj개발자
§
작성: 2020-08-31

I see. I'll see how to make it work on the others, although I don't use anything specific to Greasemonkey as far as I can tell, so I'm not sure what's wrong there.

agj개발자
§

I made it work for me with Violentmonkey. I hope it works for you too!

§

I can verify the issue is now fixed in Firefox's Tampermonkey 4.11.6117 and Violentmonkey 2.12.7. Thanks a lot!

agj개발자
§

Great to know!

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.