Greasy Fork is available in English.

Fake GPS Location

Falsify GPS location to protect privacy, or to provide a virtual location sensor device. This script should either be be configured for specific sites only, or for all sites but excludes some specific sites.

< Fake GPS Location 피드백

질문/댓글

§
작성: 2024-07-26

While running a syntax check, I got an error as per the enclosed snapshot. Could you please check?
Thank you

jcunews개발자
§
작성: 2024-07-26
수정: 2024-07-26

Please do not rely on TamperMonkey's syntax checker. Its syntax checker is either from an old library version, or it is not properly configured. TamperMonkey has that problem for quite a long time which the author doesn't bother to fix (sic). It is one of the several reasons why I switched to ViolentMonkey.

You can test the script at below MDN page. Make sure you've changed at least the defaultLatitude and/or defaultLongitude variables to something else (rather than leaving them to zeroes), before loading the page. Retest again with other values to see it actually work. It'd be a best result if your computer actually has a GPS device, so that you can really tell the difference.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Geolocation_API/Using_the_Geolocation_API#result

Or you can try testing it using Google Maps. Simply click the "scope" icon at the bottom-right of the page, to make it show your (fake) location.

§
작성: 2024-07-27

Upon your suggestion, I switched to ViolentMonkey; afterwards, there's no successful outcome. Might you please assist me to figure out what is the missing in this matter?
Thanks and regards,

§
작성: 2024-08-09

Does the reason for not letting me get the benefit of your script come from my ISP?

jcunews개발자
§
작성: 2024-08-10

GPS is mainly used for maps. It's not used for region locked content.

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.