YouTube - Proper Description

Watch page description below the video with proper open/close toggle, instead of a side bar.

< Feedback on YouTube - Proper Description

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 02.09.2022

Hello I've used your script just now and it is working properly even with a different kind of layout of UI from the ones you are showcasing but it still works, hopefully this continues in the future because I really hate the new UI, also the live counter is working now and there's seems to be no issues

§
Posted: 03.09.2022

Hello after using it a bit there was a bug where sometimes if you watch a new video only the video player will be present and the title, description everything below including the other videos will be gone, it can be solve with a simple refresh but it's there if you want to look at it.

q1kAuthor
§

I don't know how you managed to get that. Perhaps youtube has put you on some new experimental feature..?
Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do here.

§

I don't know how you managed to get that. Perhaps youtube has put you on some new experimental feature..?
Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do here.

Yeah compared to the one you have as an example, I have the same UI layout except with Likes and Dislikes alongside the rest of the clickable buttons there with the rounded background on them but I can bare those, but until now the script is working just fine, I just occasionally get that bug where everything below the video player gets deleted, but as I said it can be solved with a simple refresh.

Sign in to post a reply.