Greasy Fork is available in English.

The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Lists all of your reviews with vote and comment tallies, with updates highlighted

< Feedback on The Amazon Review Tabulator - TART

Question/comment

AnotherFloydAuthor
§
Posted: 17.02.2017

Checking initial TART function in Chrome

Occasionally, someone reports that Tabulate does not appear on their Amazon page, and, we go trouble shooting.

We'd FIRST check that that the browser and script host (Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey) is up to date. And, that the newest version of TART is installed. Then, check 3 places to ensure that the script host and TART are enabled. And, a browser and/or system restart should have been done. I would also have asked to see the URL of your Amazon page.

If nothing comes of that, we need to investigate further
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Logged into Amazon, go to your Public Reviews Written by You page. On the Chrome menu, go to More Tools, Developer Tools. A panel will open on the right. Click the Console tab, and click the slashed Clear Console button.

Refresh your Amazon page. Look at the Console screen. When TART is working as expected, 5 lines will appear looking something like this, but, with numbers at the right of each line:

Finding account info...
User ID: xxx...
Reviewer Ranking: 4,323
Helpful Votes: 626
Review Count: 177

If there is a problem, some of these may not appear. I would need to know which are missing. ALSO, there would likely be some Error messages about TART. I would need to know what those say, compete with any numbers. Best to copy them, and paste into a message for me. (It is not unusual to see error messages from poorly implemented code relating to Google, Facebook, whatever. Those should be ignored.)

Sign in to post a reply.