Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robotについてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2016/04/12

multy accounts

Hello, I'm start using this script only few days ago, and I’m see function automatic log in. I have few accounts, and if i start in browser new window, previous window log out. Will be grate, if make possible multi accounts log in (for example make 1 profile user/password, make 2 profile user password ets. and make in script settings window function cycle accounts)

BigRedBot作者
§
投稿日: 2016/04/12

Just add an additional profile to google chrome and open them both at the same time.

§
投稿日: 2016/04/15
編集日: 2016/04/15

delete - oops

§
投稿日: 2016/05/14

the way i do it is use chrome portable add tampermonkey ad the script to it and create a second folder of this that way both accounts can run at the same time

BigRedBot作者
§
投稿日: 2016/05/14

You can run more than one chrome portable profile at once as well. No need to launch an entire additional browser.

§
投稿日: 2016/08/22

How?
Do you mean i could start all mine profiles in 1 browser?
atm i made 5 user profiles and start each within its own chrome browser.
so i have 5 browsers running, wanne open more accounts but with this method i need a very big pc to run all profiles

BigRedBot作者
§

Yes, within the same browser, just different profiles opened in different windows of the same browser. Click on your user name at the top right of chrome and use switch user to create new profiles and to open ones that have already been created.

§

i must be stupid then.
when ever i change user profile, chrome start a seperate browser and not a tab

BigRedBot作者
§

It is a separate window, and you could consider it a separate browser if you want, but it is using the same executable.

§

ach so :)

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。