Greasy Fork is available in English.

Show Nyaa files

Automatically shows files on Nyaa Torrents.

< Show Nyaa filesについてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2017/01/11

nyaa.ws

hej, how about adding the nyaa.ws to this script =)

AndreasSE93作者
§
投稿日: 2017/01/16

Hi. Sorry it took a while to respond. The mail notification got sorted as spam for some reason.

I don't understand what that site is supposed to be. It just looks like an outdated and partially broken mirror of nyaa.se. Looking at the structure of the sites code, it should be compatible with version 1.2 of this script. However, clicking the “Show files” link is one of the broken parts of the site, as it just loads for 20 seconds and then results in a blank page. Since this script follows that link to get the files list, it's impossible to make it work.

A workaround would be to make a special version of the script that replaces .ws with .se when fetching the files list, but then you might as well just go to nyaa.se in the first place. Is there any reason to use nyaa.ws over nyaa.se?

§
投稿日: 2017/01/31

Thank you for looking into it, I'll switch to nyaa.se from now on. I just used to be sent to nyaa.ws when I pressed the "fun" button at the top of sukebei.nyaa.se Sorry I bothered you, but I learned abit from your response. ps. I am also sorry for the lateness of my response.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。