Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automationについてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2015/05/15

Use only Adventurers on Destroy Enemy Camp, is it possible?

Hi there,

is there a way to modify the script to use only blue Adventurers on "Destroy Enemy Camp" for all my characters?

thx in advance

Rotten_mind作者
§
投稿日: 2015/05/15

Look this script main page and link what leads to other script. It may or may not have such -feature.

There is also APBI -called gateway bot, what you can look from Ownedcore.

...in other words, this script has no "per slot per task" settings.

§
投稿日: 2015/05/16

Easy, only own adventurers or higher.

§
投稿日: 2015/05/16

Hi,

APB, ABPI and ABPU doesn't work any more. Also they are build con GeckoFX which is a type of Firefox. The gateway hangs or gets stuck on Firefox browsers every now and then. Also it is very fiddly when they mess up there certificates to get these bots to continue.
I'm not looking for a "per slot per task" settings. I'm looking for a way to let every character on my account run "Destroy Enemy Camp" with 2 Adventurers as assets.

I found the function SelectItemFor(), which controls the asset quality used in a task. But I haven't found the variable that holds the profession task that is processed at the moment. Nore have I found how to pick a Hero, Adventurer or Man-at-Arms with this function. What am I missing here? Can somebody recommend a good way to debug this script and see all variables that are in scope there?

@Bolest
I don't have 18 Adventurers on every character of my account and I feel this is overkill to reach what I'm looking for. I think 6 Adventurers on every character is quiet an investment, too. :)

Rotten_mind作者
§
投稿日: 2015/05/17
編集日: 2015/05/17

Well, I still use "old" non-working bugged APBI and this browser script, both works .

APBI is best and takes less system resources, but it also needs script what start/stop/restart -each APBI process per hour or when crash is detected. EAch APBI -process takes 50 - 75Mb.... script has bugs and it hangs, but those problems can dealt with start/stop/restart -cycles. Second tools/person can be selected, each slot can selected.

This browser bot, uses lotsa more resources to run and are smarter to select tasks when leveling and it can also run "Full SCA" (did mod for it, but not will bring option to main script).

Both scripts lack ability to select first asset and account swap.(oh, forgot, I did test mod for this and it work, but overall it needs '"usermanagement" rework, could be easy if you know how to)

Script stucks sometimes when it filling/selecting asset so adding one more loop can cause severe issues and instability, but with good error detection/crash recovery someone can add it to his own script mod.

I think you get best results if you modify/optimize -tasklist.

Very effective list could be mixed "refinestone/AD" -route.

Best results,

• mail unneeded workers away or sell
  • check what option other scripts gives
  • as long it run it is "good"... dreaming is good anyway

ps. If you look Ownedcore and APBI, we can continue there as Im that Rotten too, ;)

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。