Greasy Fork is available in English.

Duolingo Pro BETA

Duolingo Auto Solver Tool - Working June 2024

< Duolingo Pro BETAについてのフィードバック

レート:可 - スクリプトは動作するがバグがある

§
投稿日: 2024/01/04

There is a small bug; there are random exercises the bot gets stuck on and I have to manually input the answers before it can work fine on the rest of the questions. Please fix this bug. Overall, great script.

There is a small bug; there are random exercises the bot gets stuck on and I have to manually input the answers before it can work fine on the rest of the questions. Please fix this bug. Overall, great script.

Please contact me via Telegram t.me/imdevx, I can help you fix these errors

§
投稿日: 2024/01/07

Hey Ry4n Gup14, try updating to BETA 9.3, should fix the issue.

§

And McQueen Alexander you didn't had to advertise your script everywhere here while pretending to be someone else

And McQueen Alexander you didn't had to advertise your script everywhere here while pretending to be someone else

Hello author. I'm not advertising, i'm just helping some people who are having problems like the guy above. I think it will take a long time for the authors to update the issues reported by users and they will have to live with it for that period of time. So I just want to help them get rid of it, simple as that

§

Hello author. I'm not advertising, i'm just helping some people who are having problems like the guy above. I think it will take a long time for the authors to update the issues reported by users and they will have to live with it for that period of time. So I just want to help them get rid of it, simple as that

Thanks for replying back McQueen Alexander, I genuinely value your efforts to assist others, particularly given my primary goal of ensuring everyone has access to this helpful script for free.
I understand your desire to aid others, but I must emphasize that there are better ways to do so with private chats, directly through me or contributing to the script, especially if the support is going to be targeted to users here, in the Duolingo Pro page. While I still appreciate your willingness to assist others, promoting your own scripts on this discussion page could possibly be seen as spamming.
Let's try to keep this discussion focused on providing constructive feedback to improve the original script. Please avoid further promotional messages here.
If you're still eager to assist people, I'd be happy to redirect those seeking "story" support to you until Duolingo Pro does too in the next month or two.
Thanks for understanding

Thanks for replying back McQueen Alexander, I genuinely value your efforts to assist others, particularly given my primary goal of ensuring everyone has access to this helpful script for free.
I understand your desire to aid others, but I must emphasize that there are better ways to do so with private chats, directly through me or contributing to the script, especially if the support is going to be targeted to users here, in the Duolingo Pro page. While I still appreciate your willingness to assist others, promoting your own scripts on this discussion page could possibly be seen as spamming.
Let's try to keep this discussion focused on providing constructive feedback to improve the original script. Please avoid further promotional messages here.
If you're still eager to assist people, I'd be happy to redirect those seeking "story" support to you until Duolingo Pro does too in the next month or two.
Thanks for understanding

Thank you for your attitude of cooperation and development, but behind that is a merciless destruction of the opponent. I said that, you understand, right? Very good, man :)

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。