Greasy Fork is available in English.

Venge.io HACKS INF AMMO AIMBOT NOCLIP INVISIBILITY FLY INFJUMP {Venge Hacked Client}

The best hacks for VENGE IO (z to open modmenu)

< Venge.io HACKS INF AMMO AIMBOT NOCLIP INVISIBILITY FLY INFJUMP {Venge Hacked Client}についてのフィードバック

レート:不可 – スクリプトが動かない

§
投稿日: 2023/04/22

make the code obfuscated on github at this point, they keep finding ways to patch this
they shadow banned me, meaning i can still play the game but only with people that got shadow banned too
i believe they trigger the shadow ban by detecting if the client was modified

§
投稿日: 2023/04/23

ok but can you not leave a shitty review, this hurts my script a lot. I am working to unpatch the script rn I am aware of the situation. Please avoid leaving bad reviews unless it's legit a problem (like nothing works for example)

§
投稿日: 2023/07/19

I have the exact same problem, they shadowbanned me too. They can detect the injection and plant me with other hackers only.

§
投稿日: 2023/08/24

ok but can you not leave a shitty review, this hurts my script a lot. I am working to unpatch the script rn I am aware of the situation. Please avoid leaving bad reviews unless it's legit a problem (like nothing works for example)

Your shitty script made my account shadow banned. So this means it doesn't work properly. You cannot "unpach" the "script", Andrey.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。