Reasonable Instagram video player (fix)

Automatically enable video player controls and set default volume to 20%.

< Reasonable Instagram video player (fix)についてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2020/12/04

Awesome. Works just as intended, and on all videos. Not just on a single publication page but even in the main feed page.
And the 20% default volume is great too, instagram default volume was always too damn loud.
Thank you !

§
投稿日: 2020/12/20

It would seem that Instagram updated something and it broke the script.
Nothing works as intended anymore except video player controls that are still visible and usable.
- Out-of-view videos (not yet scrolled to) will load and autoplay on their own
- 20% default volume doesn't work anymore
- Right-click "save video to..." doesn't work anymore

I'm on Windows 10 ・ Firefox Beta 85.0b3

§
投稿日: 2021/05/01
編集日: 2021/05/01
Nothing works as intended anymore except video player controls that are still visible and usable.

Well, I can report that the problem is present in Chrome as well.

g0ldnick7作者
§
投稿日: 2021/06/07

yeah... true. I've noticed. Well for me it's still better to use this, but it's definitely annoying that often videos will begin autoplaying with sound (even when they are out of view). It kind of makes it super inconvenient to ever watch videos in the front page.

Sorry I don't have any idea how to fix. Odd that as soon as I released this, few weeks later Instagram updated and ruined it. It worked perfectly before that. (for a few weeks that it lasted)

§
投稿日: 2021/06/29

yeah... true. I've noticed. Well for me it's still better to use this, but it's definitely annoying that often videos will begin autoplaying with sound (even when they are out of view). It kind of makes it super inconvenient to ever watch videos in the front page.

Sorry I don't have any idea how to fix. Odd that as soon as I released this, few weeks later Instagram updated and ruined it. It worked perfectly before that. (for a few weeks that it lasted)

That's too bad, your script was perfectly what I needed. Oh well, at least I got to enjoy it for some time before Instagram broke it :p
Thanks for your efforts regardless.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。