ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< ppixiv for Pixivについてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

§
投稿日: 2021/01/09

Hey man, great script as always. Thanks for your hard work. I have another feature request, if you don't mind.

So, with "regular" Pixiv (ppixiv disabled), if you go to your bookmarks and scroll down to the bottom of the page, Pixiv will automatically generate suggestions for a specific bookmark tag. For example, if I create a bookmark tag named "Dog", and I apply this "Dog" tag to bookmarked works containing dogs, then the bottom of page says (in Japanese) roughly "Recommendations for your bookmark tag of 'Dog'".

I really like this feature of Pixiv, as I think it's more useful than searching by tag via the search bar (I don't have Pixiv Premium). Would it be possible to implement a similar feature when using ppixiv? There already is a "Similar Illustrations" feature for individual works, but it'd be cool if we could do it for an entire bookmark tag collection.

Thanks again.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。