mmmturkeybacon Enhanced HIT Information Capsule (Shows Automatic Approval Time)

Changes the requester name to a link that searches mturk for HITs by the requester. Adds a link to the average Turkopticon ratings for that requester. Adds a contact link for the requester. Displays hitAutoAppDelayInSeconds in a human readable format.

< mmmturkeybacon Enhanced HIT Information Capsule (Shows Automatic Approval Time)についてのフィードバック

質問/コメント

§
投稿日: 2015/09/01

You all know it, I just wanted to make sure someone said it.

Seriously I just wanted to take a minute and let you know that you are seriously amazing. I have so many of your scripts installed on various computers that looking at my user-script dashboard looks more like a MmmTurkeyBacon fanpage then anything else lol. It is to the point now that if I see that you have a script that does something that one of the scripts I'm already using does, I don't even think twice before uninstalling the other one and installing yours. Heck I don't even bother checking to see if it works/or works better then the other one, simply because by now experience tells me that it will be better and more reliable.

Seriously I hope you know how much all of us appreciate you taking the time out to post these online to help the community, if it wasn't for your selflessness there would be a lot of people out there making significantly less money, with a lot more frustration. By chance do you have a donations page set up or a beermoney fund or something? Because beyond being available for a character reference if you are ever in need of one for court, I wouldn't mind being able to buy ya a round for being so awesome about sharing with all of us!

Thanks again and if there is anything I can ever do to help ya just let me know, I don't care if it is testing something, or donating processor speed to help test/compile just hit me up :)

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。