Youtube HD

Select a youtube resolution and resize the player.

< Youtube HDについてのフィードバック

レート:良 – スクリプトは良好に動作する

§
投稿日: 2023/10/26

Hey thanks for your continued work but somehow it is now broken on all browsers. They are all just using default theater size for some reason ... :X
Could you look into it please? I use Chrome/Edge+Firefox.

adisib作者
§
投稿日: 2023/10/27

I did introduce a bug in my last change. I didn't have a lot of time on my hands lately so I didn't test as thoroughly as I should have, sorry for the issues everyone :(

It should be fixed now if you grab the latest update.

§

Thanks for the fast reply! I wouldn't know what to do with Youtube it weren't for this script. One thing though, it seems to work on Edge but not on Chrome/Firefox for some reason. No hurries, I will be happy if you got around to it sometime. Thanks!

adisib作者
§

Seems to be working for me in Firefox. I can try Chrome tomorrow. Example: https://postimg.cc/Vrp1PNYJ

Just to check, did you set "overwriteStoredSettings: true" to make sure your settings were being applied? Which userscript manager are you using with Firefox (e.g. Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, ViolentMonkey, Firemonkey, etc)? You could also try setting the value of DEBUG to true in my script and sharing the debug messages it puts into your console (you can open it with CTRL + SHIFT + K for firefox or CTRL + SHIFT + I for others), if you wanted to be extra helpful.

§
投稿日: 2023/11/05

Sorry about late reply, OverwritestoredSettings seems to work! Thank you.

返信を投稿

返信を投稿するにはログインしてください。