Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Valutazione su Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Recensione: Male - lo script non funziona

§
Pubblicato: 30/01/2015

wtf? plz solve this asap

Hey Rotten, yesterday one of my bot stopped. When i looked at it i saw it changed the Charnames to default :(
Today another Account, same storie. Had to manually assign 20+ charnames again.
My Accs run on different VM's, so its a scriptproblem i think.
Dont want babysitting all my accounts. plz fix this

Rotten_mindAutore
§

Well, need look it.

Did you saved settings, reloaded page or was this issue when script runs alone?

Rotten_mindAutore
§

This can be reproduced if script is interrupted when it saves settings from UI to GM_cache.

I will make update to main script, it takes away script ability to change character count.

Need look how character count can be changed different way.

§

Hey Rotten,
just a few minutes ago the script stopped again. All Chars > 13 are set to default Charname again. Happens during normal botting season. I did not make any changes to the default script.

regards

§

my VM's autoreboot any 2 hours to prevent Gatewaydown and no reload. Maybe thats the Problem ... will delete it and test

Rotten_mindAutore
§
Hey Rotten,
just a few minutes ago the script stopped again. All Chars > 13 are set to default Charname again. Happens during normal botting season. I did not make any changes to the default script.

regards

Good,(bad for you), but really good to know how it happens.

I do update, just few minutes... and take 1.10.3. and report back.

Reverted save method to old, what cause your issue, but this should prevent it.

Rotten_mindAutore
§

Updated, please, confirm that your issue NOT continue and sorry for your troubles.

Rotten_mindAutore
§
Modificato: 30/01/2015

BTW, I/we looking way "grab" char.names semiautomatic, this will not help you just now, but can be nice addition for future, it will also help me when I do 20 - 90 character testing...

You just proven me point, -why I should make this function available.

§

ok ty!!! will report soon

Rotten_mindAutore
§
Pubblicato: 31/01/2015
my VM's autoreboot any 2 hours to prevent Gatewaydown and no reload. Maybe thats the Problem ... will delete it and test

Yes, that could be, but save method needs to be different anyway.

...but I have suggestion for you to avoid many future troubles,

• get Portable Chrome
    • do main install folder with tampermonkey + script and basic setting(no user/pass)
    • make copy from main 1, 2, 3... 99 folders
    • setup each copy as your accounts are and look settings work
  • now make backup or just copy all to folder with name "DO not touch"

Each Portable Chrome folder works as independent browser if "folder_01" get errors, settings wipe, you just go "DO not touch" folder and find folder 1, copy it to .... got it?

No 50x names, pass/user, settings clikc click click, just copy over and boom, you got all old stuff set on "day one"...

Second, try get Chrome extension what reload page every X hours, after that Gateway disconnect matters not and are not depended script internal reload.(you should install it to "main install folder Chrome)

If you dont get what I mean, then feel free to ask it, xD... but if you can use VMWare then this talk is cake for you...

§
Pubblicato: 31/01/2015

many thanks for usefull tipps. installed resfresh monkey app and custom time 7200 seconds to reload page. i updated to latest version, no problems since yesterday :D

Rotten_mindAutore
§
Pubblicato: 03/05/2015

Hah, now this matters not, ;)

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.