[TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Development has halted until I have more time. Pixiv uses async page loading, which broke some aspects of this script. Ultimate Pixiv Script: Direct Links, Auto-Paging, Preview, IQDB/Danbooru, Filter/Sort using Bookmark,views,rating,total score. | Safe Search | plus more. Works best with "Pixiv++ Manga Viewer" and "Generic Image Viewer". 自動ページング|ポケベル|ロード次ページ|フィルター|並べ替え|注文|ダイレクトリンク

< Valutazione su [TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Domanda/commento

§
Pubblicato: 29/05/2017
Modificato: 29/05/2017

Could the sidebar area be shunk a teeny bit? Slight horizontal scrolling on 1152px-wide resolutions

If your resolution is set to something with a 1152px width or 2304px width with 200% DPI scaling (such as on modern 12" Macbooks), then the Pixiv++ sidebar area causes slight horizontal scrolling - slight enough to the point that it just seems pointless and silly for it to even be doing it (see attached screenshots).

Therefore, would it be possible to shrink the sidebar area ever so slightly so as to prevent this horizontal scrolling from even occurring on 1152px-wide resolutions?

PS. On the Pixiv++ description page, the links for "Pixiv Manga Viewer", "Generic Image Viewer", and "Linx Amender" are completely broken and should probably be changed to their according Greasy Fork URLs.

TimidScriptAutore
§
Pubblicato: 05/06/2017

Thanks for telling me about the links.

Shrink no, but I can make it not shift the rest of the elements to the right. So basically it will overflow over the users column. I will try and fix it by the latest this weekend, if not sometime in the week day.

TimidScriptAutore
§
Pubblicato: 11/06/2017

Almost forgot about this. Fixed in latest version. It checks if the window resolution is above 1200 before re-aligning.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.