Greasy Fork is available in English.

Instagram Anonymous Story Viewer

Blocks a specific request to maintain anonymity while viewing Instagram stories.

< Valutazione su Instagram Anonymous Story Viewer

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 07/11/2023

Doesn’t work anymore.

azeezAutore
§
Pubblicato: 20/11/2023

It still works. You can confirm if it works or not by viewing a story, then refreshing the page and checking if that story is marked as seen. It's one of the effects of the script, the view status isn't saved on Instagram's servers so when you refresh, they show up as not seen.

§
Pubblicato: 21/11/2023

Sorry, but it’s still not working for me. The behavior you describe is exactly how it *used to* work for me. But for at least several months, it stopped working. I view the Story, exit out, hit refresh, heck I can close the browser completely and reopen Insta, and the story is marked as viewed. Just tried an uninstall/reinstall of the script, same thing.

WAIT... while I was typing this, I got curious and tried it differently. Turns out, it *does* work in Chrome, but is still not working in Safari (Stories end up ’seen’). Wonder if it’s a userscript manager issue then.

§

OK yeah it was a userscript manager issue. Switched to a different one and it works. Sorry about that. How do I delete my original “doesn’t work” comment?

azeezAutore
§

Alright sounds good. Frankly I didn't test it on other browsers/with other script managers so there might be some compatibility issues. But glad you figured it out at the end. And IDK how to edit a review but it's alright. Thanks for the feedback

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.