Voxiom.IO Aimbot, ESP & X-Ray

Let's you see players and items behind walls in voxiom.io. Comes with an aimbot that locks aim at nearest enemy and auto fires at them. Also shows ores and names of the items that are far far away.

< Valutazione su Voxiom.IO Aimbot, ESP & X-Ray

Recensione: Male - lo script non funziona

§
Pubblicato: 28/01/2024

Aimbot and ESP doesn't works. I wasted my 10$

§
Pubblicato: 28/01/2024

Itz cuz it got patched

ZertaliousAutore
§
Pubblicato: 30/01/2024

Are you sure you are on the latest version of the script? Cos everything still works fine for me. And also't don't try to edit out the Ad code from the script (if you are doing it), it disables the aimbot and ESP.

ZertaliousAutore
§
Pubblicato: 31/01/2024

Actually nevermind about that. There was actually an issue with the script. A library this script used wasn't loading correctly. I have fixed it. Update script. My browser was caching the lib file so it was working for me.

§
Pubblicato: 15/02/2024

Are you sure you are on the latest version of the script? Cos everything still works fine for me. And also't don't try to edit out the Ad code from the script (if you are doing it), it disables the aimbot and ESP.

I got the ads removed w/ esp still on somehow.

§
Pubblicato: 15/02/2024

and everything

§
Pubblicato: 03/05/2024

And after update of script it's not work!

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.