Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Clickbait-Buster

Check whether it's worth watching a video before actually clicking on it by peeking it's visual or verbal content, description, comments, viewing the thumbnail in full-size and displaying the full title. Works on both YouTube's desktop and mobile layouts, and is also compatible with dark theme.

< Valutazione su YouTube Clickbait-Buster

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 31/01/2022
Modificato: 31/01/2022

Hey cool script extremely and useful too but i have a very annoying problem with this script, for some reason when I enable this script the video title size limit goes to unlimited and it makes all videos to titles overlap since I'm using space efficient YouTube script I wonder if there is something that can be done to limit the video title size on this script?

hjk789Autore
§

Yes the script indeed removes the titles' size limit so that it always show the full title. But in your case, it's an incompatibility with that other script you're using, which apparently changes a lot the layout. Without that script, the titles are always automatically adjusted correctly. There's not much I can do more than adding an option to disable the full titles feature.

In the mean time, just open the script, and on line 32 add a /* before the #video-title. So instead of #video-title, it should be /*#video-title.

§

In the mean time, just open the script, and on line 32 add a /* before the #video-title. So instead of #video-title, it should be /*#video-title.

Nice that seems to do the trick, it works perfectly now, thank you for your hard work !

hjk789Autore
§
Pubblicato: 01/02/2022
Modificato: 01/02/2022

@ratrace01 I just released an update that adds the option of disabling the full titles feature. You just need to set the fullTitles setting to false . The effect is the same, it's just the official way of disabling it.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.