Greasy Fork is available in English.

ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Valutazione su ppixiv for Pixiv

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 31/08/2020

Really handy and awesome script. Thank you so much for creating and maintaining this.

One suggestion/request: would it be possible to implement hotkeys for additional functions? For example, returning to the page list/author page, enabling/disabling zoom lock, etc. Also, customizable hotkeys (i.e. the user can change keybinds) would also be sweet.

Also, would it be possible to implement a "sort by popularity" feature? Currently, the "popularity" button in the search UI only allows for sorting based on upload date (i.e. "oldest" or "newest").

One more thing, sorry. Do you know of a way to keep the settings in a browser's incognito/private mode? For example, by default, the "Disable by default" setting is unchecked. What I want to do is open a private browsing session, log onto Pixiv, enable the "Disable by default" setting, close all private browsing sessions, open a new private browsing session, and see that the "Disable by default" setting is still enabled.

Or alternatively, is it possible to update the script so that the default state of "Disable by default" is enabled. I know in an earlier feedback discussion you mentioned that this script only works if you're logged in, but I was wondering if it were possible to fix that.

Thanks again.

ppixivAutore
§
Pubblicato: 31/08/2020

I don't want to disable it by default, since it's meant to be on and it would be hard for new users to understand how to use the script (people would end up thinking they need to click the button every single time). There's probably no way to preserve settings in incognito windows, since they're designed to not keep data around.

One thing you could try is Firefox containers. You can put a tab in a container, and cookies, etc. will be local to that tab and you can log in there without being logged in in other tabs. It's probably not as secure as incognito windows (data may still be cached to disk, etc.), but it's useful. I don't know if there's any equivalent in Chrome.

Sort by popularity is supported, but Pixiv only makes it available to premium users. If you have premium it'll detect it and show the popularity sort options.

There aren't too many hotkeys, it's meant to be navigatable with just the mouse and doesn't focus on the keyboard very much. For example, you can zoom in and out by just quickly holding the right mouse button and left clicking, and browser back (which usually returns you to your search) is right next to it. I can add a zoom hotkey that's the same as the one in the context menu. Returning to the search is usually just browser back, so the browser alt-left hotkey will do that.

I've poked at trying to fix it not working when logged out (at least so it doesn't break the page), but it's a pain because of some of the workarounds needed to keep Pixiv's own pages from doing weird things while active. Is that the only reason you're using disable by default?

§
Pubblicato: 13/09/2020

Hi, thanks for your speedy response.

Yea, mostly. Sometimes when I'm browsing other sites (e.g. Reddit) with links to Pixiv, I forget that I haven't logged into Pixiv yet, and the screen is white. It's not a big deal, but if that option is available, that'd be swell.

I noticed that there are a few scripts floating around that seem to enable "Sort by Popularity", even for non-premium users. This is one example:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/396536-pixiv-sort-by-popularity

I've tested the above script and it seems to work fine, albeit somewhat clunkily. If it at all possible, integrating a "Sort by Popularity" function into your script for non-premium users would be awesome. I'd prefer using one that is integrated into ppixiv, since your script looks and runs so smoothly.

Thanks again for your time.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.