ebaytotalprice-userscript

Add the total eBay auction price including postage in the auction listing

< Feedback on ebaytotalprice-userscript

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 28 Mei 2021

This script is awesome! Thank you so much.

If you have time, and will could you please look into "dynamic" updating the price?
Some listings have dropdown options that change the price.
You could look at an change event on #prcIsumConv for example :)

SubZ390Pembuat
§
Posted: 29 Mei 2021

I'd be interested to look into that as a feature request. Can you help me to understand the context on an eBay listing page you're referring to, posting links to pages etc. eBay has a number of different code bases which would be treated separately, so I need examples for each code base for analysing and testing. If you could initially post examples of what you know of now it'll give me something to start with. And then expand from there.

§
Posted: 30 Mei 2021

Good! Thank you

This is a example:
https://www.ebay.nl/itm/114829202384

SubZ390Pembuat
§
Posted: 31 Mei 2021

Thanks for the link, however they won't ship to the UK. The listing says: Wordt niet verzonden naar Verenigd Koninkrijk instead of giving the price. I've tried everything to get around it, eg VPN, clearing the site cookies, but it still says the same thing.

We need another example. I searched ebay.co.uk in the computer and clothing departments and didn't find any. I'll keep this feature research open until we've found a usable example. I'll monitor my messages if you find any other links and I'll continue looking when I'm normally browsing eBay in future.

SubZ390Pembuat
§
Posted: 12 Oktober 2021

Just to let you know (if you're subscribed to this topic) I added dynamic price update in version 2.3.1.211012101701 for multi-buy listings. So this now also works with dropdown options listings.

§
Posted: 13 Oktober 2021

Thats awesome, will help allot. If i find problems ill let you know. Thanks!

Sign in to post a reply.