GoogleGPT 🤖

Menambahkan jawaban AI ke Google Search (didukung oleh Google Gemma + GPT-4o!)

< Feedback on GoogleGPT 🤖

Question/comment

§
Posted: 11 Juni 2024

I'm using it on my phone, see picture, and sometimes it does this, a blank section appears on the right side?

adamluiPembuat
§
Edited: 11 Juni 2024

hey @dong wei can you scroll to GoogleGPT so I can see?

§

This is already at the top of the page and does not show the GoogleGPT

adamluiPembuat
§

@dong wei I see, the cause appears to be sometimes on mobile, Google formats the page different when it shows extra info. So this part of my code:

// APPEND to Google
const centerCol = document.querySelector('#center_col')
const hostContainer = isMobile ? centerCol

... needs to be fixed, either #center_col exists but this special layout pushes it off-screen, or #center_col does not exist

Are you a programmer by the way? Do you know how to screenshot the source code of Google page?

§

I'm not a programmer. Do you need all the source code of the current page when this situation occurs?

adamluiPembuat
§

No just around here

§

Does this help you?

adamluiPembuat
§

Yes, can you paste/send this in the console, does it return true

/Android|webOS|iPhone|iPad|iPod|BlackBerry|IEMobile|Opera Mini/i.test(navigator.userAgent)

§
Posted: 12 Juni 2024

I'm sorry, I can't complete this operation on my phone. I can only view some source code.

adamluiPembuat
§
Posted: 19 Juni 2024

@dong wei the next time it happens, do you think you could share the URL so maybe it can preserve the special HTML and I can fix?

§
Posted: 20 Juni 2024

I can share the URL, but usually this happens randomly. That is, the same URL might show this issue on the first refresh, but it becomes normal after a few more refreshes

adamluiPembuat
§
Posted: 20 Juni 2024

I see, this is actually a really easy fix as long as I can see the HTML, in fact it happened once to me before in Android Waterfox browser. Hopefully one of us ccan catch the HTML one day when it rarely occurs

§
Posted: 21 Juni 2024

Here is the URL where this issue occurs: https://www.google.com/search?q=meddlemonkey. I don't know if this helps.

adamluiPembuat
§
Posted: 22 Juni 2024
Edited: 22 Juni 2024

thank you @dong wei I fixed it

adamluiPembuat
§
Posted: 22 Juni 2024

Actually never mind I fixed it for yet a different special mobile view, yours is still different, can you tap the copy icon next time in source code, then email it to adam@kudoai.com ?

Sign in to post a reply.