Greasy Fork is available in English.

ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳

ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳, 🚀pengelolaan interaksi Anda dengan ChatGPT secara permanen dan tanpa batas🚀 🔄pembaruan real-time dan visualisasi pohon percakapan ChatGPT🔄 💡tips percakapan ChatGPT, anotasi kustom, bookmark💡🔍Pencarian Cerdas di ChatGPT: cepat menemukan percakapan spesifik🔍 📋Panel Manajemen Interaksi ChatGPT, antarmuka yang ramah pengguna, pilihan manajemen interaksi ChatGPT yang komprehensif, kategorisasi, tag, dan lain-lain📋

< Feedback on ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳

Question/comment

§
Posted: 24 Februari 2024

URIError: URI malformed

cuizhenzhiPembuat
§
Posted: 03 Maret 2024

请问具体遇到什么问题了?
Please be more specific about your problem for better help, thanks.

§
Posted: 28 April 2024

Same error (URIError: URI malformed), cannot install script with Violentmonkey.

§

Okay, it did not install (URIError: URI malformed) but was actually installed wrongly (?). Showed up in Violentmonkey but I couldn't delete it. Probably a bug in the extension. Disabled the extension, re-enabled it (script was gone) and added this script manually without using the install button. Now it works.

cuizhenzhiPembuat
§

Okay, it did not install (URIError: URI malformed) but was actually installed wrongly (?). Showed up in Violentmonkey but I couldn't delete it. Probably a bug in the extension. Disabled the extension, re-enabled it (script was gone) and added this script manually without using the install button. Now it works.

I'm so glad to hear that you successfully fixed the problem! Hope your tips benefit others facing the same problem. Enjoy using this script and Have a wonderful day!

cuizhenzhiPembuat
§

Maybe it's a better choice to install this script into Tampermonkey. This will probably address the issue.

Sign in to post a reply.