Bypass Semua Shortlink

Bypass Semua Situs Shortlink Secara Otomatis Langsung ke Tujuan Tanpa Iklan yang Mengganggu , Support Auto Download File

< Feedback on Bypass Semua Shortlink

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 08 Agustus 2022

Hi bro, help pls with Bitswall offers (shortlinks) - I use your info, but not work =(

bloggerpemulaPembuat
§

what is your problem there ?

§

what is your problem there ?

There are links that, with the help of your script, you can very quickly pass "Wefly", "Upperfly", "Fishfly"... etc. When passing through the offer, it says that you are trying to deceive the system - I looked at the description, it was written that in lines 453 and 438 you can change the value so that it takes a little longer to pass, but the link is still passed quickly (about 10 seconds), is it possible to somehow delay between the transition from the site to (bypass link) 5 seconds, for example, so that it physically has time to load, then the transition - then the end of the link =)

§

Hi, Can u bypass this URL sHortener? Thanks: shortyearn.com

bloggerpemulaPembuat
§

i don't see the issue there , you are not redirected to my blog when solve that shortlink? what is your browser ?
don't change the value and try to install extension Always active Window , the link is here https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/138406#comment-306430

§
i don't see the issue there , you are not redirected to my blog when solve that shortlink? what is your browser ?

Yes, it redirects to your blog, here is an example site "shinchu.net", the bypass works - an intermediate window opens immediately with a timer of 5 seconds, then the link ends. But the protection of the offer says that it went too fast and I use cheats =) I use the "Brave" browser.

§

uniqueten.net - more example =)

bloggerpemulaPembuat
§

try to change result.redirectDelay from 5 to 10 in the line 453 and 438

§

change result.redirectDelay to 25

§
Edited: 08 Agustus 2022

Hi bro, can you tell me if shortyearn.com is hard to bypass?
Sample link:
https://shrty.icu//june13_pisonet

Thanks.

§
Posted: 09 Agustus 2022
try to change result.redirectDelay from 5 to 10 in the line 453 and 438

in the line 453 "result.redirectDelay from 5 to 20"

in the line 438 "result.redirectDelay from 5 to 10"

for me it's good working )

Thanks!

§
Posted: 04 Februari 2023

Autofaucet.org some links not bypassed example link upperfly,welfly like fly domains not working and recaptcha error how to solve

§
Posted: 04 Februari 2023

Autofaucet.org some links not bypassed example link upperfly,welfly like fly domains not working and recaptcha error how to solve

upper, wefly, etc is part of Fly inc, read the script info about it. and about the captcha it might be cause of your connection/IP. For example when you use captcha solver like Buster etc, if you're using it too often at the end it'll will say that you are sending too many queries and you need to change your IP address to use the auto captcha.

Sign in to post a reply.