Netflix Marathon (Pausable)

A configurable script that automatically skips recaps, intros, credits, and ads, and clicks "next episode" prompts on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, HBO Max, Starz, Disney+, and Hotstar. Customizable hotkey to pause/resume the auto-skipping functionality. Alt + N for settings.

< Feedback on Netflix Marathon (Pausable)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 24 Maret 2021

Hi aminomancer, Congrats for making a great script. As the author of the Netflix Marathon script, I have a small request, could you please not use the "Netflix Marathon" name. A good product desires its own name. Thanks

aminomancerPembuat
§
Posted: 29 Maret 2021

Hi qwea thanks for the feedback. It's regrettable that I used the name, since I wasn't planning on sharing it when I set up the repo. It was just a personal fork for several months to which I added (Pausable) so it wouldn't collide with your script's namespace. I will work on changing the name on any platform that lets me change it. I don't see any title option on here though. The only place it's mirrored is github, which does let me change the title.

§
Posted: 12 April 2021

why haven't you mentioned author qwea's name anywhere on your info page or script?

§
Posted: 30 Oktober 2022

可以了,感谢你。

Sign in to post a reply.