Twitch Automation

Removes annoyances and automates tasks.

< Feedback on Twitch Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 04 September 2021

Hy, maybe im stupid or there is no "settings" or something popping up to use the auto-posting future you coded in? :D
Or im making something wrong to get so far to even open settings? :D

And it seems there shows an issue with TMI at line 465 at least it shows some bid red"!" :D

§
Posted: 05 September 2021

Hi, maybe im stupid or there is no "settings" or something popping up to use the auto-posting future you coded in? :D Or im making something wrong to get so far to even open settings? :DAnd it seems there shows an issue with TMI at line 465 at least it shows some bid red"!" :D

You trigger the menu from Tampermonkey panel (hotkey P) mostly.
As for the red mark, it's done by the linter probably, it's not an issue unless it's in the console.
To enable the autoposting you need to trigger the checkbox from the Panel.

§

I disabled all other Scripts i use, but still there is no Option to use "Panel" in it, i dont get it :P

§

Now I got it open, but the sending won't happen in the chat, even when I lower numbers down to 1k instead of 600k (maybe u can explain how that part should work properly? :D

§

Fixed Downed CDN.

§
Posted: 08 Desember 2021

It looks like can't open the panel again.

§
Posted: 16 Desember 2021
Edited: 16 Desember 2021

Try to clean the Cache/Storage/Data of the script from Tampermonkey Externals tab (etc) inside the script. Delete all resources to force them to update to latest.

§
Posted: 18 Desember 2021

Try to clean the Cache/Storage/Data of the script from Tampermonkey Externals tab (etc) inside the script.
Delete all resources to force them to update to latest.

Already tried to delete this script and reinstall it, still not working.

Sign in to post a reply.